Under GDPR compliance regulations we are under a legal obligation to let you know what personal information we collect about you and what it’s used for. We always need a good reason and we also have to explain to you your rights in relation to that information. You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to request a copy of it.
Here are the sorts of things we use your personal information for:
- Verifying you as a customer to detect and prevent fraud.
- Confirming your order, knowing which of our services you’re using, and being able to keep you in the loop about progress and ongoing investigations.
- Sending you service updates and information about new investigations that may or may not affect you.
- Creating an online account for you to manage your service and keep track of billing.
- Getting to know you as a customer to send you emails, updates and newsletters we know you’d be interested in, based on how you use our services.
What personal information do you collect about me and when?
This will vary depending on how you interact with us. For instance, if you are a customer, the data we collect might be different from that of someone who shows an interest in joining us.
Some of this information includes:
- Your contact details
- Geographical location
- Credit card, debit card and/or other payment information
- Details of the services you’ve bought from us, when and how you use them
This is collected when you register for or buy a service from us, and when you visit or browse our website.
Who do you share my data with?