Safe Or Scam Blog Articles Now Open For Comments.
Following requests from readers we have now removed most of our restrictions to allow readers to comment on our blog articles. Some restrictions are still in place. For example, comments have to be approved by us before they will appear. We will try to approve comments as quickly as possible, but please bear with us. Here are our rules:
1. You must be a registered member of the site to be able to post a comment;
2. Don’t slag us off. It’s our website and we’ll simply consign your comment to the trash folder if you just want to call us names. Our advice to scammers is not to bother. You’ll be wasting your time and we’ll still write about you;
3. No unauthorised advertising please. We’ll read every comment and we’ll delete or amend any advertisements, spam or self-promotions we don’t like;
4. Please try to stay on topic. Don’t write to complain about the price of cabbages on an article about binary option scams;
5. Don’t be nasty or disparaging to other users. No bullying (unless it is aimed at the scammer and then we’ll accept it);
That’s it really.